Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What A Nice Guy!

Ok, I just had to share this order that I received for a Shrinkx Belt....

The order came from a guy in California, and in the field that asked when the due date was, he had put in the day before the order was placed. I assumed that it was a husband ordering for his wife when I replied, thanking him for the order and that I would get it to him ASAP!

I then get another email from this same guy asking me to ship it to a different address than was on the order form...he gave me the new address and I replied once more that it wouldn't be a problem and that I had made the change and would let him know when it had been shipped.

I then get a phone call from this same guy making sure I received the email stating the address change...which I had already replied to, and I said "Yes, did you not get my email this morning?"

He looks again and says "Oh, here it is I'm really sorry, I just overlooked it...I just wanted to be sure it gets shipped right away and to the right address"....

The guy who was so diligent in making sure this order was done and processed right, was actually the BROTHER of the New Mommy! How awesome is that!

Good Brother....Lucky Sister!

No comments: