Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Good Problem To Have

I am running on adrenaline!

My Shrinkx Pre-Sale for our June launch has been great! The only problem is, and I'm not really complaining, but I have been getting orders from Moms that delivered yesterday!

This is where my personality becomes a possible problem. My personality is such that I can't just say "so sorry, but my shipment won't arrive until late May, catch me on the next baby!"...because I really want them to have what they deserve after pregnancy, a healthy little miracle and the body that they have been so accustomed to back, or even better!

So I have been doing some "hoop jumping" with a very wonderful and patient fabricator...I don't know if he is speaking as highly of me right now, but I am thrilled that he has agreed to join me in the hoop jumping so that I don't have to turn anyone away!

Janiene wisdom:
"A heart is just as important as a business plan!"

I wonder if Trump would support that? Nah...probably not...I think I would have just gotten fired...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"The Donald" would kill for hair like yours!