Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Shrinkx Journey Has Begun!


Most of my close friends would say..."Well it's about time." And I guess I would have to say that I completely deserve that! The reason being is that my new baby...the Shrinkx Post Natal Hip Belt was created back in 2000 after I had my daughter.

It took me a little while to get off my rear and finally get moving on things. I guess mostly I was just consumed with being a Mom and feeling totally complete doing so. My kids are amazing, my husband is amazing, so why rock the boat! So I just passed my belt around to all my girlfriends just because....not really knowing if it would ever really work for them...I thought maybe I just got really lucky! I mean truly, being 5 foot tall and being able to take almost 2 inches off of my hip measurement AFTER having both my kidos was Christmas in July! I could have danced in the streets!

Then I start hearing back from my girlfriends that actually used the belt, and they too were ready to do the street dancing. That's when I said "Man this could be one heck of a street party if I pass this on to any Mom that might want to dance in the streets with me and my dearest friends and all of us sporting the new and improved post pregnancy hips!" So I started my journey with a very patient and dear friend by my side, keeping me on track, focused, and not so terrified. I'm thinking this is going to be some kind of crazy...patent writing, product design, packaging, business strategies....and yes crazy it has been, but crazy exciting as well!

I'm a nurturer by nature, so check out my new baby that I continue to nurture....Shrinkx!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have inspired me, thank you and congratulations on your new business.