Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sunday Baseball With Dr. Ari Brown

The Allens and the Browns have shared many a season with our boys on the same baseball team. The Dads coaching together and the boys battling hard together!

This year the boys are on different teams and played against each other on Sunday. Ari and I chatted and cheered, wanting both boys to do well, but still wanting to end with a win.

Ari must be one of those amazing multi-taskers...she has to be! She has her practice with Capitol Pediatrics, Co-author of the Baby 411 and Toddler 411 series, with a new book that will definitely be a must read for any Mom-To-Be due out March 2010. A wife, mother, and I'm sure there's more, but I'm getting tired....

I thought I had a full plate with energy to spare! Talking with her made me realize that I must have another reserve that needs to be tapped into...either that or a very strong cup of coffee!

Fun day at the ball field, fun conversation with friends, the kind of conversation that makes you dig deeper into yourself...oh, and... WE WON!!

Sorry Ari...

No comments: