Thursday, April 16, 2009

So Much To Do...So Little Time...

I remember people saying that as you get older, time just seems to fast forward at an earth shaking speed.
Of course when I was a child I thought "are you kidding me...if this day ever ends I'll be forever grateful!" But now...boy do I get it!
I hate to acknowledge that one, I was wrong to always think they were full of it, but secondly, I hate to think I must be getting "old".
I don't feel like I am...I like to pretend that I haven't changed a bit since High School...Ok, even I'm not that good at pretending, but it does seem like the days start and finish with the blink of an eye now and I just want to scream "SLOW DOWN WORLD, I HAVE SHORT LEGS AND IT'S HARD FOR ME TO KEEP UP!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your last sentence cracked my white ass up!