Thursday, April 9, 2009

A New Little One Has Arrived!


Another little miracle arrived today, Thursday, April 9th. She may be my niece, but even if she wasn't, I still would have to say that she is one of the more beautiful little miracles created.

I guess I would have to say that "little ones" bring out the best in me.

I'm a Mom through and through! It's the one thing in my life that I REALLY felt like I was actually good at. Before kids, I would always think to myself....I know I can DO alot of things, but I don't feel like I DO any one thing REALLY well. Then I became a Mom and something just clicked. I just felt good doing it, confident doing it, felt like I was susposed to be doing it, and mostly, I finally felt like I was doing something well.

So because I feel great being a Mom, I guess you could guess that I'm drawn to little ones like a magnet to metal! I'm currently caring for a dear friends little girl during the week and even though my days are very busy, especially with the creation of Shrinkx, I have to say that having this little one with me 9 hours a day - 5 days a week, I smile more during those hours having her than I ever would if she were not here.

Little ones, even when they are not your own, make you stop, take a breath, ground yourself once more....and smile!

Thank goodness for the little ones!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to know there are women out there that still take the time to smile and feel good about being a mom...