Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Sunday At The Baby Expo!


Off we go...me, Bianca (the Shrinkx Mannequin), and my business guru!

The day before, it rained buckets! Perfect day to do anything "indoors"...
Sunday morning when we are headed off to the Expo it is crisp and clear! Perfect day to do anything "outdoors"...

Baby Expo...indoors...

So, the sad side is that it was a low turnout for everyone at the Expo.

The positive side, is the day did go by quickly, and I did get to meet many magnificent pregnant bellies!

And as a added bonus for me, my sister-in-law who had delivered about 5 weeks previous, and of course is wearing her Shrinkx Belt and looks amazing (had to add that), came and helped me out in the booth for a few hours...great girl time...we take that girl time anyway we can get it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What pregnant Mom wouldn't want to buy one of these in the desperate moments right before giving birth when you completely "spread", thinking never to return to their sexy prebaby hips.